- “Ensure healthy development for all youth.” Actions target family-focused preventive interventions to children and families through primary health care;
- “Create social responses to a changing environment.” Actions urge development of policies targeting environmentally induced displacement in the United States;
- “Advance long and productive lives.” Actions target expansion of paid family and medical leave;
- “Promote smart decarceration.” Actions to reverse civic and legal exclusions for people with criminal charges and convictions;
- “Build financial capability and assets for all and Reduce extreme economic inequality.” Actions target universal and progressive Child Development Accounts as a policy vehicle for lifelong asset building.
- “Reduce extreme economic inequality “. Convert the child tax credit into a universal child allowance.
- “Stop family Violence.” Actions to encourage better use of data to protect children and support families.
Back to All News