We are excited to announce our newest members! Join us in congratulating our new upcoming and continuing board members for the year 2023.
- Charles Lewis, Jr., MSW, PhD – Founder and Director, Congressional Research Institute for Social Work and Policy (CRISP)
- Shaun Eack, PhD – James and Noel Browne Endowed Chair, Associate Dean for Research, and Professor of Social Work and Professor of Psychiatry, School of Social Work, University of Pittsburgh
- Barbara Jones, PhD – Associate Dean for Health Affairs, Josleen and Frances and Lockhart Memorial Professor for Direct Practice in Social Work, Steve Hicks School of Social Work, The University of Texas at Austin
- Gautam Yadama, PhD – Dean, Professor, School of Social Work, Boston College
- Susan Stone, PhD – Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Catherine Mary and Eileen Clare Hutto Professor of Social Services in Public Education at the Berkley School of Social Welfare.
- Karina Walters, PhD – Professor, Katherine Hall Chambers Scholar, Co-Director of the Indigenous Wellness Research Institue, School of Social Work, University of Washington
The AASWSW Team
Back to All News