Ensure healthy development for all youth
Each year, more than six million young people receive treatment for severe mental, emotional, or behavioral problems. Strong evidence shows us how to prevent many behavioral health problems before they emerge. By unleashing the power of prevention through widespread use of proven approaches, we can help all youth grow up to become healthy and productive adults.
- Preventing Schizophrenia and Severe Mental Illness: A Grand Challenge for Social Work – Published in Journal for Research on Social Work Practice
- Unleashing the Power of Prevention published by the National Academy of Medicine.
- Unleashing the Power of Prevention Discussion Paper
- Unleashing the Power of Prevention Commentary
- Unleashing the Power of Prevention Steering Committee and Coalition Members
- Information about Unleashing the Power of Prevention and the Coalition for the Promotion of Behavioral Health
News from the Coalition for the Promotion of Behavioral Health: